Monday, October 13, 2008

My 100 posts - A perfect morning at Taman Tamadun Islam

I spend a golden moment with my son, Hammad at Taman Tamadun Islam (Islamic Civilization Theme Park), Pulau Wan Man, Kuala Terengganu on Saturday morning. The 23 hectare, RM250 million theme park, featured replicas of 21 mosque, like Masjidil Haram At Macca, al-Masjid an-Nabawi at Medina, The Dome of Rock at Palastine, Taj Mahal ect... It's located only 12 kilometres from my home sweet home at Paya Resak, and only 15 minutes by car. Hammad's mom, my wife cannot go with us because she had to represent her school in jQAF program at SK Tengku Ampuan Mariam.

For Hammad, the best thing happen to him there was to ride the ... . For me, all the time there was my golden time. The see the famous glorious Islamic architecture around the world in one place is an amazing experience. I want to spent all my long day there, but my Hammad only want to play, so I decided to go again there again later. Anyway This is my best weekend.

If you want to know more about Taman Tamadun Islam please visit here and here. I will up load the pictures soon In Sya Allah




0 comments: