Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back On Track Again

After another long silent, I have my chance to come back. I spend a golden time in Ramadhan, hoping that I did better than last year. I want to write about Ramadhan here, but I think I'm not ready yet. Maybe next year -In Sya Allah- I have much improvement in my English to write about it.

My last three posting was not about myself. I wrote two reviews on Monday, just try to review others blog, and I was surprised when both of them was approved, so both of the posting were my first paid posting. I hope I will do better in future. My last posting was about a contest. I participated in three contests before, and I won 'something' in each of them. I hope I will win something big soon. Joining the contest is another fun thing here, in the blogsphere...

We celebrated Hari Raya Aidil Fitri  on last Wednesday. I had a great time on that day, and will share it with all of you soon ...



This morning, I went to UDM for another gathering with the TNC... Nothing new, just rewind the old stories... But it bring me a spirit to complete my MA. I will start writing soon In Sya Allah.

Now I'm busy with the students answered papers (cannot find the right word for this, I mean the papers that students write their answers in the exam). The due date to finish my work is TOMORROW... And me like usual always CENCARU MAKAN PETANG. Just hope everything will be allright tomorrow...


0 comments: