Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hammad want to deliver... 999 Please




The most reasons that make my wife and me smiling and laughing everydays is our three years old kid, Hammad. He is too smart and looked more mature than his age (I’m sure every parent have the same feeling toward their kids). He is too active and never stop speaking and -jumping- all day long unless he is sleeping.

Yesterday he told us that he had a pain in stomach. I told him because he ate too much, and the different foods was fighting in his stomach. My wife told him that because he like to jump, and ‘something’ inside his stomach was injured. Can you guess what did he say? He told us that he want to deliver… a baby of course… And he had the baby’s name… A’qilah…

Now he is disturbing me again… I have to stop now…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...
petanda dh 2 ust.. hammad nk adik.
hamad nk teman..hamad nk teman spermainan