Thursday, July 24, 2008

NUR SALAM




I went to get my breakfast around 11.30 this morning and as usual I read a magazine there. What I had read today make my heart cry. In fact I'm a very sensitive one. Maybe if you look at me (out side ) you will say that I'm a non sensitive man, but people have more than one face. I'm always cry, but no one see it because my eye didn't do it, but my heart did...

Back to my story I had read... It's about 8 years old girl who have to look after her two sibling, aged 6 and 4. Their mom is a prostitute. The girl have to take care her sibling all day long, and in the night have to take them out to the street, because their mother have the 'work' to do in their small room. More tragically the girl was raped by her mom's costumer and her mom didn't want to report it. According to the magazine there are a lot of children like this poor girl, and they live here in Malaysia around Chow Kit...

For those who want to know more, please visit here

Reading the story like this always make my heart cry... . I have my own way to help people, but I don't think I should talk about it. And for me what I did was not enough. In other side this story wake us from our dream. We always complain about our life and forget that there are more people unlucky in this small world.

0 comments: