Sunday, July 20, 2008

BALIK KAMPUNG

One of my favourite thing to do is return to my parent's village. My parent live at Bukit Bading, just 30 km from my 'home sweet home' at Paya Resak. So it just take about half an hour trip to have a peace and sweet feeling... being at where you came from...

In fact, I'm not from Bukit Bading. I was born in Vietnam 35 years ago. I have a little memory about Vietnam as I had left Vietnam when I'm just five years old. Spend 6 months at Songkla, Thailand and another 6 month at Taman Putera, Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia. Then 5 years at Kampung Tanjung, Kuala Terengganu before moving to Bukit Bading in 1984. So our family are live at Bukit Bading for 24 years and I can say : I came from Bukit Bading. or Bukit Bading is my village...

Today We returned to Bukit Bading at noon, after performing Zohor prayer...
(sorry... have to leave now.. up date soon IN SYA ALLAH)

0 comments: