Monday, July 21, 2008

BALIK KAMPUNG (PART TWO)


Ong, Mai and some of their tco

I had to leave last night when my son called me. He had some cold fever and didn't 'sleep like a baby' since two days ago. Always call me and want me to stay beside him all the time. He is 'anak bapak'. Always with me. Always want me to do anything. Play together, make milk, 'air suam' etc. So I had to leave my blog for him...

Back to BALIK KAMPUNG... The trip to my village just took half of an hour, not too far. Maybe some people have to spent all the long day to see their parent, but my lucky, I'm only take half of an hour. The same time if we want to go to my wife parent's house in Batu Rakit. So we are very lucky... aren't we?

We spent our most valuable time in the village. Of course the happiest one was Hammad. If he always want me to be with him in my 'home sweet home', but there he want to be with his Ong (his grandpa in my mother tongue language : Champa ), so it gave me some opportunity to relax in a peace and lovely evening...

For me, the most important one was to see my parent in good condition. And of course my mom touk msam (It's like tom yam but more delicious laa..). My wife can make it too, but my mom was the original one...

So that was what happen yesterday. Today I have a full day off from my duty. The students are with their families for mid semester holiday. And I will go to UDM to register for the Secand Semester for my MA studies...

0 comments: