Thursday, July 24, 2008

BLOG ADDICT


I had to admit that I'm a blog addict now. I think that I had a posting about this before but nothing wrong to rewrite about it. I spent 2-3 hour daily (actually more) reading people stories around the world, discovering lot of new things, learning what happen around us ect...

When I was primary school, my hobby was reading. Maybe I was the student who read the most books among my friends. When my friends went to take their breakfast around 10.30 am, I was in the library, reading and reading and reading. I liked to read until there was no book to me to read in my school library( I thought laa...). My first school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Paya Bunga which located at midtown Kuala Terengganu... How I miss that time... my childhood time... all we know was playing and playing and playing... But fortunately my hobby -reading- help me a lot to build my ability in fast reading. I can read very fast. And this ability help me in my study, I'm always among the best in academic ...

Now my hobby is coming back. I just sitting on my chair reading and reading and reading... Of course after do my job la... And for these days one question is always in my head : CAN WE MAKE MONEY FROM INTERNET??? I will answer to it soon IN SYA ALLAH...

p/s: I get 63 unique for yesterday. I didn't break the record but it ok la... tq to BlogExplosion

0 comments: