Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Saturday at UDM


I planned to bring my family to Terengganu Horse Show ( Pertunjukan Kuda Terengganu… Kuda Sokmo ) at Terengganu Equestrian Resort today. Unfortunately I had to attended the research methodology workshop at UDM. Any way the workshop went well and everybody happy with the result… I hope…

Terengganu Horse Show located at Terengganu Equestrian Resort (TER) from 31 October to 2 November. I cannot go tomorrow (2/11) because I have a full schedule all day long till late night too. The another big event happen in Terengganu in this month is FEI World Endurance Championship 2008 which take place at Lembah Bidong, Merang, Terengganu from 6-9 November. Our SPB Yang DiPertuan Agong is one of the participants in this World Class Event. I will try to attend it. Of course I feel very proud because our King is a World Class Athlete.

0 comments: