Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nizhama on Nizhama2: November Report

Like October, I wrote 32 postings in November. My major topic still Hammad, IQ Terengganu and anything related to me. I also write about furniture, sport, health products, auto, technology, computer and other topics. 32 postings is good, one article per day, but I hope to write more in December.

My readers were increase in November, thanks to Blogexplosion and Entrecard. I know they were at my blog for a minute or less, but it is better than no visitor at all. My ex-students were my major visitors too. I should do something to make more communication with them.

I have problem with my Alexa and Technorati. I know the reason but I cannot share it here. Let the 'secret' remain secret. My PR still 3, just hoping Google will not reduce it. I depend on it for now. My earning for November is USD158. Thanks to ReviewMe and Blogsvertise. For me this is a bonus as my major goal is to improve my English, and I think I did well...

I spend USD10 for maintenance the blog, USD50 to buy a product, USD10 at USfreeads, and USD5 for another product. I learn something very important in November. I think most of us know about affiliate, and I tried to involve in this 'game' last month. I earn nothing until today, but the knowledge about affiliate is more important. Affiliate program is like fishing -I guess-, you depend on your luck and of course your experience, your knowledge and the art of affiliate. I think affiliate is the most successful way to make money on line, but I still a beginner who see a lot of potential in front of me but don't know how to start it correctly. I will continue my journey in this December...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely said. I like your way of writing. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

bjdenise-

Anonymous said...

Thanks for guiding me through this. Rarely do I find good entries that would walk me through. Great post.

-bjdenise-