Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Wonderful Saturday Evening At Taman Tamadun Islam


One of my favorite place now is Taman Tamadun Islam. My first visiting to that amazing place was on October 13, with my Hammad. I seldom go to Masjid Kristal, but do not enter the Taman Tamadun Islam since my first visit. Today I make my second visiting to Taman Tamadun Islam, together with Hammad and his cousin, Aqib Asyraf.

Like my first visiting, I spend my golden time there. For me this is a great idea from our Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and our former Menteri Besar, Dato' Seri Idris Jusoh. I feel that I go to different world, which I can visit from one country to another, seeing the amazing miniature monument of the mosques around the world in my own town, Kuala Terengganu.

For my son, Hammad, what he want is 'naik-naik turun' playing at the playground. But this time he was more tolerant with me. He gave me the chance to complete 'my journey' before asking for his fun time. At the end of the golden evening, we were riding bicycle together, my first riding after 15 years maybe...

Aqib, my nephew is staying with us for 5 days. He has an interview at Imtiaz Kospint on Monday. My wife will accompany him as his parent cannot do so for some reasons. They live at Ampang, Selangor and maybe have to move to Kajang in these days. I hope Aqib has a golden evening like me and Hammad.

0 comments: