Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maahad Tahfiz Darul Ulum Basriah




Today we have visitors from Maahad Tahfiz Darul Ulum Basriah, Beserah, Pahang. They reached at IQ Terengganu about 10 a.m. As usual I was among the lectures who involved in the program. One of their teachers was my ex-student, now an 'ustaz' there, Ustaz Sanusi Nordin. His wife also my ex student, Siti Nor Faiza, who was my wife's classmate.

I'm very happy seeing Sanusi and his students, reminding me my early day at Maahad Tahfiz al-Quran Negeri Terengganu in 1998. He came with 40 of his students, who also memorizing al-Quran, like what we do here in IQ Terengganu.

They spend about an hour here, before visiting Terengganu Trade Center, Terengganu Museum, Islamic Civilization Theme Park (Taman Tamadun Islam) and other places. Hope they enjoy their time here in Terengganu.

0 comments: