Monday, August 25, 2008

FAST UP DATE (PART 2)

I'm still in my busiest week in the year, so this is what happen to me in these days :

21-23 August : IQ Terengganu was host a seminar and a 'show'-sorry forget the right word- about Islamic calligraphies which was located at the Terengganu museum.

22 August : My last day at Arabic class for adult... This class was start since May 2007, and my students were very happy about it. They want me to keep on the class but I have to stop it. The class was scheduled after Jumaat prayer and I want to have some rest now...

22 August : My mother was sick - worse than usual -, so I returned to my village and spend a night there.

23 August : A busy day for my family... My sister brought our mom to the clinic, then we spend the afternoon time in my house, and in the evening I brought my mom back to the village, her healthy more well for now...

24 August : One of the judges for International Ceremony for Reciting al-Quran which are located at Kuala Terengganu this year was visit IQ Terengganu. He is Sheikh Saiyid Ali Abdul Majid, The Director of Mushaf Correction (This is my translate version) at al-Azhar University, Egypt. I was told to be the chairman just a half hour before the program started, and I think I did well, of course in Arabic language..

Today : start to do something ( a script ) for my video documentary.

p/s : I was too busy, and to be more busy I'm now joining MyLot, which pay for the discussions we make. I get almost 2 buck for a week now, not bad for a newbie... I will write about my experience at MyLot later, but if you want to try and have some fun plus couple of buck why not you try by clicking this link...MyLot...

p/s Thanks to my EntreCard friends who kept dropping at my site although I missed to drop for 2-3 days. Thanks a lot...

p/s I had put the Yahoo buzz button - just for fun...


0 comments: