Sunday, June 8, 2008

JUST RETURNED FROM PD

I just returned from Port Dickson yesterday. I went there with IQ's lectures to do some work on Thursday. What a weird trip. A full work day on Friday, but with a good memory in Nilam 3 at the evening and BBQ at the night. Saturday is a return trip day. And today another relax day... I will write about the journey later, with my sweet family's journey to CH, but i made a big mistake because I did not bring my camera with me, so no pictures for the journey (luckily one of us bring his camera, so maybe I have some picture to share later).

Last week I finished the IQ academic schedule on Monday night, and the class start on Tuesday. We have a ceremony from last year's student on Wednesday, not a graduate ceremony, just a small 'kenduri kesyukuran' from the students to Intheir lectures . This is a good traditional here in IQ.

Two of my ex-student, Hafizuddin Pauzi and Najmuddin visited my blog last week and dropped some comment in shout box. I'm very happy for that. I hope that more my ex-student will visit my blog later.

This for today.

0 comments: