Sunday, June 29, 2008

A BUSY DAY

I have a lot of thing to write today, but in the same time today is a 'busy day' for me, so I have to write in a very short time...

In the morning, we in IQ Terengganu had two famous visitor. One of them is Tan Sri Sheikh Ismail al-Hafiz, who -we can say- was a founder of Maahad Tahfiz al-Quran Terengganu (which became IQ Terengganu now ). The other one is Ustaz Hasrizal, who is very famous between Islamic bloggers as saifulislam

Tan Sri Sheikh Ismail al-Hafiz was invited to give some lessons to our 'Qari' and 'Qariah' who will represent Terengganu in 'Musabaqah Tilawah al-Quran Peringkat Kebangsaan'... Ustaz Hazrizal was invited to give motivation to our students to became an excellent's student... I was involved in the second program (with Ustaz Hasrizal ) and had a good time there. He is a good motivator and I hope that I have his spirit to motivate the students..

Another thing happen to me today in the evening. I'm now member of Nuffnang... I don't know why, but I just do it... Nothing to lost aaa...

And don't forget what will happen tonight....

0 comments: