Tuesday, May 20, 2008

RELAX... AGAIN

Today I do nothing... Yes, nothing... My students are with their exam, some of them are with their family. And others... I don't know. I don't care. This is a period for them to relax after hardworking here in IQ... But unfortunately the students from third and fourth year have to complete their exam in this period. So no relax time for them. Next week we will start the new semester and they complain about have no break time. What can I do. I'm only a 'small' teacher here. I can only hear what they say and the answer that I can say is only ... SABARLAH.. ITU DUGAAN SEORANG PELAJAR.. USTAZ DAH ALAMI MACAM-MACAM DULU...

I know that is not a good answer. But what else can I do? I don't know....

Next week - Sunday May 25 - I will go to Cameron Highland with my family, my lovely wife and my prince... Then we will travel to Sik, Kedah and will return to home on May 27. I will have a 'crazy day' on May 28 before 'presentation's day' on May 29.

Another two trip is waiting me on June -maybe three-.. To Pork Dickson and Langkawi for 'lawatan kerja' and maybe to Cherating for another amazing family vacation.

So I have a lot of thing to write on June... maybe...

Today in Malaysia we have a big story when Tun Seri Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Mantan Perdana Menteri was 'resign' from UMNO yesterday... It is a big shock for the country and most everybody talk about it. What happen next? We will see... I can only hear and see but will not talk about it...

0 comments: