Thursday, May 8, 2008

I AM A FREE MAN

Yes... I AM A FREE MAN...

I feel very happy today because I had defend my thesis's proposal yesterday at UDM. Yes... There are 'something' about 'methodology' and 'other' but I had go through it. I feel very 'free' now.. maybe for today only, but... I can feel 'this feeling'... FREE... FREE... FREE...

Thanks for my supervisor Dr Rohaizan who supported me hardly... Thanks for all commenter: Dr Izzah, Dr Norizan, Dr Lazim and others... I learned a lot of thing yesterday... And sincerely I had a very good experience... Thanks you very much...

Just a day before 'The Presentation's Day' -Monday- my boss, Ustaz Aziz asked me to do a 'big job'. I have to make another documentary about Institut Al-Quran Terengganu and present it on 29 May . A group from INSTEP will visit us that day and I'm have only two weeks to make it. I want to start it today but in the same time I want to feel this feeling after 'a hard work' on my thesis's proposal. So be happy and free before another 'Boxing Day'...

0 comments: