Wednesday, May 21, 2008

GOOGLE EARTH

Today I tried to fix my short documentary about IQ. I use the Google Earth (Pro Edition - Trial laa, have no money to buy... ) and try to capture a clip movie (movie maker), but the movie was not ok... Then I just copy the image and put it one after other (cam movie la jugak). It's looked more ok... So that for today...

I have to record the other voice for the documentary. I want to use one of my ex-student who have became a teacher now, but I must wait until this Saturday. He have another commitment now ( He join Majlis Tilawah Al-Quran Peringkat Negeri Terengganu in Besut - hope he will win ), so there are nothing that I can do now. If I edit the documentary now, I have to edit it back after sound recording, so just a little 'make up' saja laa...

As I mentioned yesterday, I will travel to Cameron Highland on next Sunday. I cannot wait until Sunday. I keep thinking about it. But (always but in this beautiful life... why aaa?)... in the same time I'm worry about the documentary and the schedule. I have to make the schedule to IQ and the new semester will begin next week. But (another but, in the positive one) this is not my fault. I don't receive the list yet. (the list which contain who will teach this subject... who will teach that subject... and so on) so this is not my fault. But (this time in negative one) I will be 'very very very busy' after returning from Cameron Highland. Just enjoy my trip first laa. Tomorrow is another day. Next week is another week. And like usual ... CENCARU MAKAN PETANG LAGI LAA.... harap-harapnya...

0 comments: