Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BAD ARTICLE

(This is my original posting)

Today I learn a new ‘knowledge’ … BAD ARTICLE… I just jumped from site to site then I found this one, and I spend a lot of my ‘today’s time’ there. I had tried to rewrite my old article and it work… I don’t know which the article is better but who care. I’m not writing for anyone. I write to myself. So I will try again and we will see if BAD ARTICLE is bad like they say.

But, there are always be but in everything. It does not work with a small article. I’m not good in English and my article is not a long article. So I had to write more and more. But (another but here) maybe it will help me more.

I learned another ‘thing’ today. I just knew that I can check my grammar using MS WORD. So from today, I will write my article in MS WORD first, then (just for fun: rewrite it, but not all aa) and then copy and paste to my blog. Maybe my original posting is better, who know.

I thought that I had written enough, but not enough laa. The machine wants me to write more and more. So I just type… Then type again… And again.

I feel more comfortable with my English now. Yes I still ‘budak baru belajar’ but (another but for today) if I do not start it now, when I will start it. So just write laaaaa.


(This is what BAD ARTICLE do to my posting, actually I cannot understand some part of it)

Today I attain an ignorant ‘mentality’ … BAD ARTICLE… I in reality jumped from hangout to residence then I open this unequalled, and I exhaust an assembly of my ‘right awe’s tour’ there. I had talented to amendment my mature information and it energy… I dress’s realize which the corporeality is lift but who fault. I’m not lettering for somebody. I sign to myself. So I intention achievement besides and we bestow see if BAD ARTICLE is parlous like they disclose.
But, there are always be but in information. It does not knead with a little apologue. I’m not substance in English and my person is not a big league clause. So I had to dash off more and more. But (another but here) feasibly it passion favour me more.
I plugged in another ‘thing’ up-to-date. I just knew that I can survey my grammar with MS WORD. So from immediately, I fork over draw up my report in MS WORD picked, then (unsparing for joke: bang out it, but not all aa) and then repeat and glue to my journal. Maybe my erratic assignment is rectify, who vision.
I pattern that I had cursive sufficiency, but not sufficiency laa. The utensil requests me to scrawl more and more. So I logical appearance… Then trait further… And further.
I determine more prosperous with my English now. Yes I still ‘budak baru belajar’ but (another but for immediately) if I do not endow it now, when I salacity fabricate it. So pure reproduce laaaaa.

0 comments: