Saturday, May 17, 2008

I DID AGAIN... AND AGAIN... AND AGAIN...

I wrote on Thursday, May 8, that my boss gave me a task to do. I have a full week to complete it (of course I have another tasks like usual - but that one is special one). He asked me to make a short documentary about Institut Al-Quran Terengganu to present it on May 29 for the staffs from ICTAS or ISTAC (I'm not sure)... but like usual I just let the time running and running and running until last Thursday, May 15. He told me that he want to see my work. So from the morning to the afternoon to evening until 3.00 a.m I'm do nothing but with my PC. Understand what I mean??? He he he...

But the hardest thing about making a documentary is about the sound. We need a right person who have a good voice and can ... (sorry I cannot get the right word now ) I mean he can speak like tell us the story, not just reading... On Friday morning, I asked four students to record their sound, but no one have this voice. So I took the best one and hoping my boss can accept it.

We started the voice's recording after prayed Jumaat and edited the documentary after that. I went to my boss's house to show him what have I done... and... jeng jeng jeng... He accepted it. Yahoo... of course I need to change some part but overall he accept it. Yes. I did it again... CENCARU MAKAN PETANG. I know this is not a good habit, but this is me... always CENCARU MAKAN PETANG...

Thanks to mu student : Amir Asyraf who gave me his voice... and of course my lovely wife and my prince who allow me to work until 3.00 a.m...

0 comments: