Monday, April 20, 2009

Hammad's Birthday

Went to Qiraat Ibnu Sina Kindergarten at the morning

Play with bubble at the evening

Ready for outing

At Batu Buruk Plauground

Lovely place

I need the 'real' camera...


Before dinner...

Hammad today is four years old. My wife and me have a tough schedule today, so we decided to postpone the celebration to Saturday. Anyway after Isya' Prayer, we went to Batu Buruk Beach, spend about hour there, gave Hammad a full license to play anything he want, then have a good dinner at one of our favorite place.

I will go to Kuala Terengganu Golf Resort at Tok Jembal for three days course tomorrow, and will not be with my laptop. Anyway I have two new date to launch MY GIVE AWAY PROJECT. The first one is on May 1, on Worker's Day. The other one is on May 8, my 'hidden' Birthday. Hope it will work this time...

0 comments: