Sunday, May 3, 2009

Light At The End Of The Tunnel


After walking in the dark for more than two months, trying to make my own 'making money on-line' site, making tons of trials and errors, now I am seeing the light. I'm now at the end of the darkness tunnel. I will go out as soon as possible. I will do it on this Friday, May 8, IN SYA ALLAH.



When I purchasing Rahsia Clickbank on February, I'm 100% have no idea how to make the web site. I blog for a year, but using the free way -thanks to blogspot-. I knew nothing about hosting, domain name, c-panel, SQL, scripts... I wondered how people do this -make their own website-. I though they must be savvy in IT, and a person like me just deserve to use the free way.



I have to learn all of this when I bought Rahsia ClickBank. From stretch, I bought my own domain -affiliatereviews.biz, I know the name is not the best name, but this is my first trial and error-, using host commando for 6 months for free -I will pay about USD 60 for this starting from August-, then up-loading the files to the server...



After a month without a good result, I made decision to make another trial and error project - My Give Away Project-. This time I will use my own idea, using the free script I found on-line. I though it was a simple job, but I was wrong, completely wrong. Yes, it is a easy job for an experience web master, but for a 100% newbie, this is like walking in the dark tunnel. Anyway I'm now very happy I made that decision. Now I know a lot of thing. There are many more for me to learn, but I'm very proud of what I had done so far...



This is not a complete project, which deserve A+. But this is my experience. This is my journey of life. This is my hobby. Even if I sell nothing in the future, I proud to did it...

0 comments: