Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

I promised to talk about TAMAN TAMADUN ISLAM today, but i have to break it.. I will talk about my wonderful experience in these days.. As I write before, I'm now crazy about English.. I opened BBCLEARNINGENGLISH everyday, reading people's story in English, talking to myself in English, listening to the English's lesson etc... now I want to try something new about English... I will 'try' to write this blog in English.. I know it's not easy to me.. but nothing to lost...

The other thing happen to me is I'm now crazy about computer... Last Thursday I tried to fit my old PC (actually it's belong to my brother who gave it to me three years ago ). It's an old PC with Pentium 1, 2 GB HD and 48 RAM. It's like a 25 years old car... (maybe more)... I felt very good when i can format it and then install the window from MS DOS. This is my first experience with MS DOS and I spent more than 8 hours like a blind man in it (thanks to my big bro who gave me a very useful advice )... now that PC is belonged to my prince who go strait to if after returned from his Tok Ma's house...

In fact i had a very good in time last week. I finished my work, making schedule for IQ Terengganu, and spend a wonderful weekend repairing that old PC and visiting Masjid Kristal... What a beautiful mosque... i went to that mosque twice, first with my prince in Saturday's evening and then with my lovely wife ant the prince to pray Isya' in Sunday's night... I think this project is one of the biggest victory for our MB Dato' Seri Idris Jusoh...

Yesterday our new students registered in IQ Terengganu... I hope that they could finish their study here and become future Ulama and Hamalah al-Quran IN SYA ALLAH.

THIS IS FOR TODAY, I LIKE TO WRITE MORE BUT THE TIME IS ALWAYS AGAIN US.

0 comments: