Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GOTONG ROYONG'S DAY

Today IQ Terengganu have a 'gotong-royong's day... It's mean that we not study today, but we must came to Institute and together - teachers and student- we clean our campus. I'm myself and Ustaz Abdul Wahab - my best friend here and also my 'Tok Guru' - with boy's students from Diploma have to clean the major drain near the football's field. ALHAMDULILLAH everything go like what we plan. And our campus is cleaner then yesterday..

In the evening, we will have a football's game between teacher's team and student's team. Unluckily i can't play because i have a backache ( I hope I get the right word here ) since 15 years ago and if i do something hard like playing football etc my back will 'protest' me...

I think that my English is very bad today, I don't know why, maybe because I'm tired now... so I will write after having a little relax by browsing other's blog...

0 comments: