Monday, February 11, 2008

TEN DAYS OF FEBRUARY

When I opened my blog early in the morning, i wondered how fast the time leaving us... I'm never publish any posting for ten days... TEN DAYS... There is a lot of thing happen to me in these days, but unluckily, i didn't write it... I don't know how to menace my time now... as I wrote , my school now changing from school to institute, it's mean that there is a lot of thing to do... and me myself had registered for M.A. so i have to write my 'thesis'... and in the same time, I'm now crazy about English... everyday I go to bbclearningenglish and spent a lot of my time there... seeing how people around the world learning English and listening to their stories...

I think the most important 'thing' in these days is TAMAN TAMADUN ISLAM.

I must go out now... I will write again tomorrow IN SYA ALLAH telling you the story about Taman Tamadun Islam... See you soon.. myself...

0 comments: