Thursday, April 17, 2008

after a long silent

after a long silent, here I am again writing to my self... hoping someday someone will visit this blog and read whatever I had write... he he he...

Today is Thursday, that's mean I am very busy today... I have four class and a lot of thing to do on Thursday, I must Photostat worksheet for my Arabic's class tomorrow (in fact that's not too hard to me to do that, but the problem is I'm alway forget it until last minutes ) and prepare for Quranic's class ( I'm teaching Quran in the morning and Arabic after Jumaat's solat.- So Friday is the busiest day to me ) . I'm also have a Quran's class in Saturday. That's mean that I don't have a holiday. I work and work and work and don't have time to have a break... but in fact I'm not that busy. I' m only teaching three hours per day. There are more people who work 8 hour a day, and maybe 14 hour a day. so I'm very bersyukur about my condition, but as a human i act as a human.. i think you understand what I mean because you are a human too... never berpuas hati...

I had write before that I take longer time writing in English, but I don't care... I will write in English in this blog, hoping that one day I can write faster and my English will be better. I admit that I not surfing bbc learning english everyday like last month but i still download the learning material from that site and I subscribe to download it to my I-tunes...

ok for today. I want to go to mosque to pray Zohor now. See you soon.... myself


0 comments: