Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HAMMAD AND HIS CONTROL CAR


Hammad got his new control car on Sunday. When we were at my wife sister's house at Paka on Saturday, he played with control car and wanted it hardly. so I promised to buy the new one for him. And here it is... It's cost me RM50. I'm only dream to have one in my childhood time. Time is changing aaaa.... But to see him with a big smile playing that car... I cannot describe it... I just hope that this happiness will not stop...

Today I registered to be a volunteer for Muslim Aid Asia... I hope more people will enjoy themselves helping another and I'm one of them. Another thing is I'm win again in AMBP contest. As I mention I did that for fun only. Until today nothing special happen to me this weak... But I'm still very happy with my life ALHAMDULILLAH...

0 comments: